Purepoint Uranium to Webcast Live at VirtualInvestorConferences.com December 9th, 2021 at 11 am ET
We invite individual and institutional investors, as well as advisors and analysts, to attend real-time, interactive presentations on VirtualInvestorConferences.com
Toronto, ON, December 6, 2021 /PRNewswire/ Purepoint Uranium Group Inc. (TSXV: PTU/OTCQB: PTUUF) (“Purepoint” or the “Company”), a company actively operating an exploration pipeline of 12 advanced uranium projects in Canada’s Athabasca Basin today announced that Chris Frostad, President and CEO, will present live at VirtualInvestorConferences.com on December 9, 2021.
DATE: December 9, 2021
TIME: 11 am ET
This will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask the company questions in real-time. If attendees are not able to join the event live on the day of the conference, an archived webcast will also be made available after the event.
It is recommended that investors pre-register and run the online system check to expedite participation and receive event updates.
Learn more about the event at www.virtualinvestorconferences.com.
Recent Company Highlights:
The Company recently released its upcoming exploration plans that includes:
- In 2022, the Hook Lake JV is turning its attention to the Carter Corridor;
- 25km band of graphitic conductors running parallel to the Patterson trend, where initial drilling has shown significant opportunity for discovery.
- Winter drilling will focus on the Company’s 100% owned Red Willow project;
- Red Willow drilling will include the expansion of the Osprey discovery (RW-40 with 47% U3O8over 1.5m) and the Geneva discovery (RDW14-08 with 0.68% U3O8 over 0.3m).
- Summer/Fall drilling will cover the 100% owned Turnor Lake project;
- Turnor drilling will include the Serin Zone that lies along the La Rocque conductive corridor, host to IsoEnergy’s Hurricane Deposit.
- In addition to this year’s drilling, geophysical programs have been planned for the Tabbernor Block and Russell South projects.
- Details on each specific exploration program will be released prior to their commencement.
- Drilling is currently underway at Henday Lake through December.
- The Q4 video update is available at: https://purepoint.ca/news/exploration-2022-lighting-up-the-basin.
Purepoint Uranium Group Inc. (TSXV: PTU) (OTCQB: PTUUF) actively operates an exploration pipeline of 12 advanced projects in Canada’s Athabasca Basin. In addition to its flagship joint venture project at Hook Lake with partners Cameco and Orano and a second joint venture with Cameco at Smart Lake, Purepoint also holds ten, 100% owned projects with proven uranium rich targets. With an aggressive exploration program underway on multiple projects, Purepoint is emerging as the preeminent uranium explorer in the world’s richest uranium district.
About Virtual Investor Conferences®
Virtual Investor Conferences (VIC) is the leading proprietary investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for publicly-traded companies to meet and present directly with investors.
A real-time solution for investor engagement, Virtual Investor Conferences is part of OTC Market Group’s suite of investor relations services specifically designed for more efficient Investor Access. Replicating the look and feel of on-site investor conferences, Virtual Investor Conferences combine leading-edge conferencing and investor communications capabilities with a comprehensive global investor audience network.
Purepoint Uranium Group Inc.
Chris Frostad, President & CEO
Phone: (416) 603-8368
Virtual Investor Conferences
John M. Viglotti
SVP Corporate Services, Investor Access
OTC Markets Group