We’re very excited to invite you to a special event. In two weeks we will be hosting a public presentation to discuss the history, recent findings and future potential of the Patterson Lake Structural Corridor in the Athabasca Basin.
Utilizing results from all publicly available data and dismissing arbitrary claim lines, our objective is to knit together a single data set producing a consistent, macro interpretation of the entire Patterson Lake Structural Corridor and better understand the relationships between the uranium discoveries of the past few years and the potential for more.
What: Webinar on the Patterson Uranium District
When: Thursday November 3, 2016 at 12:00 pm ET/ 9:00 am PT
We will be issuing a public invitation closer to the date of the event. As spots are limited, we wanted to provide you with an advanced opportunity to participate. Please follow the registration link above.
- Within the context of our own exploration work and utilizing results from all publicly available geological, geophysical and geochemical data, Purepoint has produced an updated interpretation of the Patterson Corridor geology and structure.
- The data suggests a primary graphitic shear is associated with the known uranium mineralization within a wider shear zone known as the Patterson Lake Corridor.
- The highly prospective mineralized shear has been interpreted for over 35 kilometres from south of Fission Uranium’s Triple R deposit to deep within the Athabasca Basin where sandstone thicknesses exceed 800 metres.
About the Patterson Uranium District
The Patterson Uranium District is located on the south western edge of Canada’s Athabasca Basin, home to the world’s richest uranium deposits. Since 2012, eight related deposits and showings have been discovered along the Patterson Lake Structural Corridor including:
- Triple R Deposit, R1620E, R600W and R840W Zones (Fission Uranium Corp);
- Arrow Deposit, Bow Zone and Harpoon (NexGen Energy Ltd);
- Spitfire Zone (Purepoint Uranium Group Inc., Cameco Corp, AREVA Resources Canada Inc.).
Purepoint Uranium Group Inc.
President and CEO